I am beside myself. The Wiggles are coming to Chicago in August! See...my skin is dancing. And..AND..Six Flags Great America is opening their new theme area this year. Guess what it is? The Wiggles! Whoo hoo hoo! "The Wiggles, The Wiggles, dancing with our friends, The Wiggles, The Wiggles, the fun will never end." Tickets go on sale next week on Ticket Master and I'm planing our trip already. We will stay at a nearby hotel, who has packages including room and 2 adult tickets to the park. We will spend a day at Six Flags then go to the concert the next day. Now this is my idea of a good time. I told Mark about my idea today and he's on board. In fact, he is, dare I say it, as excited as I am.
Have I ever mentioned that we are Wiggles fans?
Unrelated photos. She's taken to wearing costumes and pretending to be stuff.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Oh, the Anticipation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We've never watched the wiggles. Christopher saw the photo of Divina and said, "Ballerina!"
And no he doesn't speak with my accent :-)
Post a Comment